How To Uninstall Network Privacy Shield?
Network Privacy Shield has been designed to give you unrelenting and seamless network protection coverage. It assures utmost convenience and ease while using this software’s holistic security. This software is a holistic cybersecurity solution that safeguards your Internet Network and its Privacy against all the existing and new threats. It is an innovative, and laser-sharp software suite that keeps your Network’s Privacy fully secure. It gives you an uninterrupted Internet experience without compromising your Network’s security and privacy.
Features of Network Privacy Shield
2. Comprehensive Solution for your Network’s Security Requirements
3. Protects Your Network from Unauthorized Access
4. Smart, Intuitive Protection at affordable cost
5. Simple and convenient Deployment and Management
6. User-centric and Clutter-free Interface
7. Eliminates your Chat and Browsing History
8. Removes Software Traces
9. Safeguard your Credentials with Robust Password Protector
10. Automatic Scheduled Scans
11. Webcam and Microphone Guards
12. Effective File Shredder
13. Proactive Two-way Firewall
14. Powered by avant-garde technology like AI, Machine Learning, Real-time Behaviour Monitoring etc.
15. Round-the-clock Technical Support
Quick and Easy Process To Uninstall
Process For Windows
- 1. First of all, make sure that your Computer doesn’t have any Program, Application or Browser open. Close down any of the open applications.
- 2. Along with that, ensure that you have the Administrator access to your System. In other words, you must log in to your Computer as an Administrator.
- 3. Now, go to the lower left-hand corner of your Monitor. Here, you should look for the Start button i.e. a tab with Windows icon. Click on it to proceed with the Network Privacy Shield Uninstallation.
- 4. As a result, its Start Menu will turn up. Look on the right-hand panel of this window. Here, you locate “Control Panel”. Then, select it.
- 5. As such, it will lead you to the System’s “Control Panel”. Here, you should locate and click on the “Programs” button.
- 6. Next, you should opt for “Programs and Features” on the following window.
- 7. The following window gives you a complete list of Programs/ Applications that are installed on this Computer. Now, browse through this list to search for the Network Privacy Shield. Select it to proceed further.
- 8. Right-click on the selected program from the expanded Menu box.
- 9. After that, select the “Uninstall” tab.
- 10. With this, a pop-up box may appear to confirm your choice. Hence, select “Uninstall”.
- 11. Following that, you may get a User Account Control box that seeks your permission for uninstalling the Network Privacy Shield. As such, click on the “Yes” tab for permitting the uninstallation process.
- 12. Subsequently, you should select all the items related to this software that you want to remove from your Computer. For instance, you can decide to remove only the Software. Alternatively, get rid of all the related files along with the software. As such, select an appropriate option by clicking on the respective checkbox.
- 13. Then, click on the highlighted “Remove” button to start uninstalling the Network Privacy Shield.
- 14. After that, you must patiently wait for the process to complete as it will take some time. However, you can keep track of its progress from a real-time Status Bar that appears on your screen.
- 15. Finally, you will get a confirmation message. This window will also prompt you to Reboot your Computer to apply the changes made on your System. Hence, select the “Restart Now” option. Then, wait for the system to restart itself.
Process For MAC
- 1. First of all, make sure that your Computer doesn’t have any Program, Application or Browser open.
- 2. Along with that, ensure that you have the Administrator access to your System.
- 3. Now, go to your Computer’s Dock which is located at the very bottom of your Monitor. Select the “Finder” tab to launch it.
- 4. Next, you should look for the “Go” tab at the upper right-hand corner. Click on it to expand it.
- 5. Here, you must choose the “Applications” Folder.
- 6. Thereafter, browse the “Applications” Folder to search the Network Privacy Shield Folder.
- 7. Select this Network Privacy Shield Folder. Then, drag and drop this Folder to the Trash Folder of your System.
- 8. After that, bring up the “Trash Folder”. Now, delete the Network Privacy Shield Software permanently.
- 9. Finally, Restart your Mac Device.