How To Activate Network Privacy Shield?
Network Privacy Shield gives you an exclusive range of protection features that safeguards your online identity and privacy. In other words, this software application is available only for users who have purchased it. This means that you are required to activate your subscription after successfully download and install Network Privacy Shield software on your system.
Prerequisites For The Activation Process
Network Privacy Shield License Key
You get this License Code only after purchasing your Subscription. It is sent to your Email Address in the Purchase Confirmation Email. As such, you can acquire it by accessing your Email Account.
Network Privacy Shield Activation Process
- Begin the Activate Network Privacy Shield process by launching the pre-installed software on your System. For this, check your Computer’s Desktop for the respective icon. Then, double-click on it.
- As a result, you will get the User Interface of this outstanding security software called Network Privacy Shield.
- Now, look at the bottom right-hand corner of this window for the “Register Now” tab. Click on it to proceed to the next step.
- The following window requires you to provide your unique License Key. Hence, accurately enter the 20-digit alphanumeric code sent to your registered Email Address.
- Thereafter, click on the highlighted “Activate” button.
- However, in case you don’t have an active License Key. Then, you must purchase a new key for safeguarding your digital life. Hence, click on the “Register Now” tab. This will redirect you to the Product Purchase window of its official website.
- As you click on the “Activate” button, it leads you to the next window to proceed with the activation process.
- After that, follow the remaining on-screen prompts to complete the Activation process for Network Privacy Shield