How does Network Privacy Shield Work?
Things Done By Network Privacy Shield
Network Privacy Shield is a comprehensive cybersecurity suite that safeguards your digital life with utmost efficiency. It is an exceptionally useful software that performs multiple functions.
Network Privacy Shield functions effectively by following a simple set of instructions which involves Scanning, Reviewing Scan Results, and Cleaning Your System.
1. First of all, make sure that you have successfully deployed this avant-garde software on the System that needs protection. In other words, download it’s Setup File directly from its official website i.e. “driversandshield.com”. Then, properly install it. After that, you must activate it by means of the purchased “Product Activation Key”.
2. Once you have properly installed it, click on the respective software icon to open it.
3. As a result, it will take you to an extremely user-friendly Interface.
4. Here, you should look at the very top of this window. You will notice some tabs like “Status”, “Scan Results”, “Login Credentials”, “Personal Information”, “Browsing Tracks”, “Documents” etc. Hence, click on the “Status” tab.
5. The following window provides a highlighted button that says “Scan”. Hence, click on it to begin the Scanning process.
6. Along with that, you can choose to Scan specific sections of your Computer. For this, click on the tabs for “Login Credentials”, “Personal Information”, “Browsing Tracks”, and “Documents”. Then, click on the “Scan” button to detect threats respectively.
7. The process will take some time as the software will meticulously check your System for any potential threats or security flaws. Hence, wait for it.
Review The Scan Results
Once the Network Privacy Shield finishes the Scanning work, it provides you a detailed report of all the threats encountered by your System. The Interface gives you quick access to the detected online threats under different categories like “Login Credentials”, “Personal Information”, “Documents” and “Browsing Tracks”. For this, you should look for the respective Status Meter on its “Status” window. However, if you want detailed information about these threats. Then, simply click on the tabs for “Scan Results”, “Login Credentials”, “Personal Information”, “Browsing Tracks”, and “Documents” respectively. As such, attentively review all the sections to get a clear picture of your System’s Security Status.
Fix The Detected Issues
In case Network Privacy Shield detects any Cyber Security Threat on your System, it notifies the same. Besides that, it guides you with accurate instructions for eliminating the detected threats. In most cases, it will prompt you to eliminate the potentially harmful files, data, etc. As such, simply follow these instructions to safeguard your digital life.